Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday

Welcome to another day in Space Coast Florida! Today is still too early to tell how I will feel today. I am trying to be happy, but just not really feeling it. I played racquetball for two hours yesterday and got my butt kicked many times. I think I scored eight points in all total. It's not that I suck at it either, but the guys I play with are that good. One of them has been playing longer than I have been alive, so you'd think he would be a little slower. Nope not him, he is very quick and has some of the luckiest shots I have ever seen!

Tomorrow I am contemplating going to a Rennaissance Faire a couple of hours south of here. I don't know if my wife is going to go with me and my daughter, but I am at the point where I am not sure if I really care anymore. She keeps coming up with reasons why she can't go with me. If I go I am taking her car and her cell phone in case something happens. I am taking her car because mine is a 1970 Olds Cutlass. It runs very well, it just sucks gas big time! Time for me to do something.

No comments: