Friday, February 04, 2005

Unloved or unwanted?

Been trying to figure out what it is, am I unloved or unwanted, or probably both. It seems like everything I do means nothing to my wife. I get the feeling lately that she is waiting around until we get my tax refund. She doesn't work, hasn't since she was pregnant with our youngest who will be nine in a few months. Somehow she talked me into putting the refund into "our" savings account, which is actually hers. Seems now she has decided that it is her "plastic surgery/college" account and is going to use it until it is gone. I'm glad I decided to open a college account for our youngest and put what little money I got from my grandfather into it instead of "our" savings account. I wonder if I should insist on putting the tax refund into that account as well.
I wonder lately if it is all just in my head that my wife doesn't love me anymore. Am I doing something to drive her away? It seems that I have never been lonelier in my life. Even when I was single with no prospect of a girlfriend or even a date I was still happy. Now that I have been married for 11 years I am "Married and Lonely."

No comments: