Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday

I hate this roller coaster ride called "Love". Then again I love this roller coaster ride sometimes. Why does it have to hurt so much when you love someone? I woke up about 0400 this morning freezing, so consequently I tossed and turned trying to get somewhat warm. The only thing I didn't do was snuggle up to my wife because then she would have gotten mad at me for waking her up. She got mad at me for tossing and turning though so I lost out anyway. I told her that if she didn't want me tossing and turning then she shouldn't complain when I snuggle up to her to get warm. She then let me spoon with her for a little while until I had to get up. So after my shower I hugged her and she gave me a paeck on the lips for a kiss so I asked why that was all she would give me for a kiss anymore. She asked me to stop saying that, so I told her that she used to actually kiss me and not just give me a peck on the lips. She stared at me for a minute then she actually kissed me like she used to. So consequently I'm in a good mood today.

They opened a Whataburger here about two weeks ago!! I think dinner is going to be Whataburger!!

No comments: