Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Day Before

Well tomorrow is our anniversary. How it is going to go I have no idea. I actually got to snuggle this morning for a few minutes. I probably could have gone longer if the damn phone hadn't rung. Sometimes I hate being in the military. While in the shower this morning I had a pretty good entry figured out, but now I can't remember it. Oh well, I guess if I remember it later I can always add another entry.

I ordered the requisite dozen roses for her yesterday, I got her a gift from the traditional side of thought, which since it is our 11th anniversary is steel. I also got her a nice wine rack that she mentioned she liked. I suppose I will need to order some more wine to fill it up. I suppose I need to get to work or some approximation of it. Take care.

No comments: