Thursday, March 03, 2005

Lonesome again

Had another lonely night. Actually I should say lonely morning. I went to bed before my wife and fell asleep. I woke up around midnight and snuggled with her then went back to sleep. About 0500 I woke up cold and shivering so I moved over next to her to try to warm up. I wasn't spooning with her or putting my arms around, just lying next to her. She woke up about two minutes after I moved next to her and got up to go to the bathroom. When she came back she put her knees into me which caused me to move away. So I tried to get warm in the blankets, but I still shivered until I got up. When she got up she didn't say good morning to me or anything, just acted like I wasn't there. If the bedroom furniture hadn't been given to me by my grandfather I would move into the other room. I wonder if she is doing this to me to try to force me to file for divorce in case there is some law that says I will have to pay alimony if I divorce her. So once again I am Married and Lonely.

No comments: