Friday, March 11, 2005

Great Day!

Well yesterday went really well. She loved the winerack, and was ok with the steel wine cork. The roses turned out to be very nice again. They are long stem roses in a vase, and when I say long stem roses I mean about 3 feet long! This florist I have been using has the rose thing down! I am hoping that when they open up they will be very pretty too. She was even amenable to my advances last night. I don't know when there will be a repeat performance, but it was enjoyable last night. I actually slept long enough for the alarm clock to go off and wake me this morning, which hasn't happened in a long time.

In an hour and a half I will be out of here for the weekend. We are taking off early to go play softball and drink beer. And eat some hamburgers somewhere along the way. Time to finish up my chores so I can go play.

Have a wonderful weekend and be safe!

No comments: