Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Jimmy Buffett Song?

Was it Jimmy Buffett who sang about "Just another day in paradise?" I don't know for sure. Today is just that though. Not much happened last night. This morning I had SAR training. That should prove to be an experience if I ever have to fulfill the task. SAR is an acronym for Search And Recovery. Basically we would go search for body parts. It could turn out to be a very disheartening experience.

Other than that it is a beautiful day here on the Space Coast! I am thinking about seeing if the wife wants to go to the nude beach tomorrow. Course she will probably say no she has to study. I will probably have homework to do anyway since I start Beginning Algebra tonight. I am starting to feel the dread build up. I have to go up to the school and pick up a bunch of cookie dough and distribute it. Sometime between 1230 and 3:15 today. Fun. My wife will be mad when she finds out that I bought 3 tubs of it myself. :P Tough! It made my daughter happy. I reckon I should go do something worthwhile. Ya'll have a nice day!

No comments: