Friday, March 18, 2005

Shitty Morning

Well talk about a shitty start to a day! Yesterday my wife didn't even try to talk to me about where she was Wednesday night, just pretended that nothing was wrong. I waited all evening for her to explain, but nope, nada, zip, zilch, nothing! I went to bed about 10 PM and don't know when she came to bed. This morning I sat and waited for her to give me some kind of explanation, but still nothing. I finally broke down and called her on it, how come all she did was call me from her cell phone while she was at the gym and say she was sorry? Why couldn't she do it face to face? I gave her the chance to do so Thursday morning. I told her that an apology over the phone was like a slap in the face, something that she did because she realized I was pissed off at her so she called to try to mollify me a little. Like I was just some second thought! I asked her if she was going to give me an explanation and a face to face apology or not. So she told me that since I left without telling her goodbye she didn't get a chance. I called her on that real quick. I gave her the chance and she ignored it. I asked her if I was really that unimportant to her. I finally asked her if I should file for divorce or not. I hate this. I still Love her so very much, but it seems as though I am just seriously unimportant to her. She finally asked if we had to talk about it right then, if we could talk about it at lunch. Yeah whatever. I kissed my duaghter goodbye and came to work. So needless to say lunch should be eye opening.

BTW it appears as though my Wednesday post isn't here. It must have went into the bit bucket somewhere. I wasn't important anyway I guess.

Have a good day.

No comments: