Friday, March 04, 2005

OK day so far

So far today has been ok. Yesterday was really busy at work and I didn't leave until almost 6 pm. Some times I hate users. Homelife was about par for the course last night. She did homework while my daughter and I played video games. I was tired and went to bed about 9:30. I managed to sleep almost all night. About 0500 I woke up and moved over next to my wife. She didn't move away or get up either, so I was happy. I guess I just have to ignore her in order to get along. I meant to order my college book from amazon last night, but I didn't even turn my computer on at all. I reckon I need to do that tonight. I am starting to get nervous about the class. It has been almost 20 years since I took an Algebra course and that was in high school. Damn I'm getting old. Now today feels somewhat darker...

No comments: