Thursday, March 10, 2005

Just another day

Today is just another day in paradise. Didn't tell my wife Happy Anniversary or anything this morning. I figure she'll get her flowers sometime before lunch which will give her a reminder about what today is. Which may give her enough time to go out and get a gift and a card for me if she hasn't already. I gave a friend of mine the web address to this blog because it was easier to do that instead of type everything that has been going on. He is actually doing missionary work in a third world country right now. Sometimes I wish I was brave enough to do something like that. Then I think about all the third world countries I have been in before and think "No thanks" I don't want to go there again. Time for me to pretend to do some work.

Take care and have a nice day.

No comments: