Thursday, March 17, 2005

Ugly mood

I'm not in a very nice mood this morning. My wife had school last night. Her class ends at 8:45 PM. She didn't get home till 10:05 PM. She never called to say she would be late. When she got home I had just gone to bed, but she tip toed around trying not to wake me. She never checked to see if I was still awake, just assumed that I was asleep. This morning she didn't apologize or try to explain although she had a few chances to do so. At my usual time I kissed my daughter goodbye and told her to have a good day at school then left. About 0800 my wife called me at work and told me that if I had come back to tell her goodbye she would have apologized. I told her that if it had been important to her she would have called last night and let me know. She said she was sorry and me still being upset said ok. Then she tells me she has to get back to her workout, and I said, whatever. I did tell her I loved her before I hung up. I don't know if she replied to me or not because I didn't wait to find out. I don't think I am going to go home for lunch today. I wish my chaplain hadn't left...

No comments: