Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dreams

Sometimes dreams can leave you wishing you hadn't gone to sleep. I had a dream last night about a friend of mine who is in Iraq. In this dream she was in some kind of a caravan of vehicles and the inevitable happened. It was a horrible dream. I haven't talked to her since the end of September when I sent her a birthday card and she informed me of where she was heading. So having a dream about her and that happening has me bothered. I sent her an email and asked her to avoid anything that resembled a caravan of vehicles. I know that in the military we do what we have to do when we are told to, but I hope she can avoid it. I also hope that I am just a paranoid freak and nothing happens. I can only hope.

Sorry for no paragraphs today. Make a nice day.

No comments: