Monday, January 23, 2006

New Day

Well today is a new day. The inspection here at work has started. Wheeee!!

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours with my wife and we made some small talk. Then we walked through the new house I am getting. I am moving on Wednesday btw, just in case anyone wants to come watch the movers and drink with me. My wife is going to help situate the new house. I have decided to put the cat box upstairs and feed her downstairs. That way she gets some exercise!

The bedrooms seem very small in the new house though. I'm not sure I can get all of my bedroom suite into the master bedroom. The master bathroom is way too big though. It has a lot of wasted space in the middle. It feels like I should be ballroom dancing in it.

All the bedrooms have ceiling fans. I felt claustrophobic in them though. I hope that passes.

The kitchen is very nice. It has black granite counters. A LOT of countertop! It also has a lot of cabinet space. Built in microwave over the very nice gas stove. It is actually a very nice house. I hope I can manage to stay in it for awhile.

I better get to work, or at least pretend to while I read blogs. Make a nice day!

No comments: