Friday, January 27, 2006

Moving

Moving SUCKS!!! Everything got moved over to the new house and it is out of boxes, but most of it is still sitting around on the table, chairs, counter, floor. You name it, crap is stacked on it!! I haven't even gotten around to setting up my computer. I did the servers and my daughter's computer, but not mine yet. I have cables all over the floor for mine. Speakers, webcam, microphone, flat screen. Yuck. I hate just walking in there. It makes me feel overwhelmed. My bedroom isn't much better. My daughters room is mostly sorted out. Nephew took care of his room. Kitchen, well everything is in a cabinet. Just not the right cabinet. The damn fridge! Ugh. I have to pull everything out and rearrange the shelves into something workable. I am dreading that one. I hate playing with shelves in the fridge. Time to get to work I suppose. Make a nice day!

No comments: