Wednesday, January 04, 2006

More work

Well I had to come back to work today. I really didn't want to, but I did anyway. I took my time dragging my ass out of bed and was late to work by a few minutes. Fuck em. When I got here I was informed that due to an upcoming inspection we would be working till 6 every night. Well fuck you very much! What a lovely day so far. And it is dragging so horribly slow! I wonder if a car accident would get me out of work for a few weeks. Ahh too much pain involved with that.

I have a question for the ladies who read my blog. If you go over to a bachelors house, when you use the bathroom, do you put the seat back up? or do you leave it down? Why do men get thought less of if they fail to put the seat down at a womans house? Are women so dependent on men to put the seat down? Do you not look first? Sorry that double standard just irritates me.

Finally time for lunch. Make a nice day.

No comments: