Saturday, January 21, 2006

Update

Well yesterday morning when my wife came to pick up our daughter for school, I refused to talk to her and left almost as soon as she got here. Then after lunch she called me at work and wanted to talk. She told me that she tried to catch me at lunch but she missed me. Thats bullshit. She knows what time I take lunch, hell she had been avoiding me during lunch for almost a year! So she tells me she wants to talk, and I informed her that I was busy and didn't want to talk to her. Then I hung up. Later last night she called the house, but I wasn't here to answer the phone so she called my cell, and again wanted to talk. I told her that I wasn't about to talk to her over the phone. Then I hung up on her again. I didn't want to talk while I was in the bookstore. Hell I don't want to talk to her today either, but I am going to have to see her when she brings our daughter over. I know she will want to talk then. I wonder if I can ignore her long enough for her to go away.

Something I noticed btw, is that instead of telling our daughter to "show daddy, tell daddy, etc." it is now, tell your dad, show your father. What the hell is that about? Is that another way of distancing herself from me? Something else to hurt me with?

Damn, I feel like this blog of mine is turning into a "whiny, bitch session gone long" yuck. I hate feeling this way.

BTW, Lurkers. Navy person. The person in Orlando who is on dialup. Leave a comment once in awhile. Won't kill you. Promise.

I'm done for now, make a nice day.

No comments: