Thursday, January 19, 2006

Getting my teeth kicked in again

I had a decent day going until about 10 this morning. Thats when my wife called me and asked if I could watch our daughter for a week while she goes out of town. HUH!?!?! Where the hell are you going I asked her. Colorado. What is she going to Colorado for? Vacation. How the hell can she afford to go to Colorado when she has no job, and can't even afford to give our daughter money for school lunches? To say I was hurt would be the understatement of the year. She tells me her "friend" (a new one btw) is going to take her, because the person who was supposed to go couldn't. I asked her how long she had been fucking this guy. She told me "its not like that" BULLSHIT!!! He's a guy! If he is taking her to Vail, Colorado at the height of the ski season, it is going to cost at least $5000! And he's not getting some? Thats a load of shit! I told her that he is planning on getting some of it, but she still said "it's not like that" She is 43 years old. How can she be that naive?

So I came home from work and she is here to drop our daughter off. She has my digital camera and download cable in hand and says she is borrowing this. What the hell for? I was still so pissed off at her that I just told her to get out and do whatever the hell she wants to do. Then me being the mature adult I am, I went in to my bedroom and slammed the door and cried. Unfortunately I know my daughter heard that.

I did tell her today to file for divorce because the gravy train is over. She told me she hadn't filed already because she want s me to get the new house, but when the divorce is final, if I don't have custody of our daughter I have to get out, so I will lose the new house. She seems to think that rotating custody will solve that. I don't. I see me having to move again within 6 months. Maybe something will happen to her while she is "on vacation" and it will leave my daughter to me. Why does that make me feel like an evil person?

Why does she have to tear my heart apart time after time? Why do I keep letting her?

Make a nice day.

No comments: