Monday, January 02, 2006

Overdue

I went on vacation for Christmas. Anybody figure that one out? I took my daughter and went to my Mother-in-laws. Yep. Go figure. It was a good time overall, but since my wife hasn't told her family anything other than we are separated and are divorcing they of course want to ask me whats going on and why is she acting so strange. I just couldn't bear the shame of telling them that she cheated on me. Yes I know it isn't any shame on me for her actions, but thats just how I feel. Anyway.

I got to meet my step-daughters boyfriend. He seems nice enough, but I didn't get a chance to take him out in the woods and interrogate him. Maybe next time I go up there. Bring a 9mm and see if he wants to go to the range. Hehehe...

My niece told me something that my step-daughter told her. I can't quote it exactly but, it did bring me to tears. Basically it was that she had two fathers, but only one true Dad. She didn't know this until she went to her fathers house to live with him two years ago and figured out that I was the only true Dad she had. It brought me to tears just hearing that she loved me like that. She did give me a lot of hugs when I got there and was happy to see me, but when I heard that she had told her cousin that, well I did have to leave the room. I didn't let her know that her cousin told me. But I was happy.

I hated to leave and come back to this house, but I need to get groceries and a haircut, and take the cat to the vet, again.

I had a huge long post typed up, but when I read it before posting I decided that I didn't want to put it all out there so I have shortened it a lot. I still rambled some though.

I didn't want to post from my MIL's computer because she is the curious type who wants to see where the grandkids are going on her computer and I don't want her reading my blog. I just don't want to deal with that hassle. She wouldn't be upset with me, but it would still upset her. She gave me her old computer and flat screen so I can update my daughters computer. Nice. A nine year old who has a flat screen monitor.

I have been trying to keep up on everyones blogs that I read, but there were a few that I didn't dare to go to on my MIL's computer. Much as I love going to see them it would be worse than going to it at work if she found it!!

Time to post this. Tell your snookie that you love them and let them feel it also. Make a nice day.

No comments: