Monday, January 30, 2006

Work

Ohh hell Mondays suck! I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I finally crawled out at 0640 and went to get my coffee. I don't like having to go downstairs to get coffee and then go back upstairs to get ready for work. To much of a chance for spillage on the new carpet. I took my daughter to school and halfway there she tells me she didn't brush her teeth. Great. Turn around and go back so she can brush them.

I finally get to work and realize that I really don't want to be here. I damn sure don't feel like being here the rest of the week. Hmm, how can I get out of work... Any ideas?

Don't have much else to post. I cleaned and straightened and rearranged all day yesterday. I need to get some new pots to transplant some plants and see if they will survive.

I better get to work. Make a nice day.

No comments: