Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Another nickel

This morning was PT. Since the gym floor is being resurfaced we had to meet at the running track. No problem. When I woke up this morning I was freezing! Seems the cold front that they were expecting, finally made its way down here. Crap! It was cold! In the 50's cold. I dug out my sweats from the bottom of the drawer and found a sweatshirt, then headed out. The running track is next to what we call the river, since we are on a barrier island that means when the wind blows it isn't fun! We had to run at least a mile and a half, I was freezing and trying to run, so I just ran the mile and a half and was done. We did our cool down and went home to get ready for work. I was happy that the coffee amchine was still on, with hot coffee. The shower got fixed yesterday so that was something else to be happy about. No toothbrush fondling today! Then when I got to work, the world is falling apart. Lovely. And now I get to be the help desk guy! WooHoo!! Make a nice day!

No comments: