Monday, November 21, 2005

Fun Fun Fun

Well this morning didn't start off too great. I am working the 6-3 shift this week and next, so I set my alarm for 0445. No big deal. The alarm went off, I reached over and smacked it, then fell back asleep. I startled myself awake and looked at the clock a few minutes later to find that it was 0601. CRAP!!! The military doesn't take too kindly to people being late for work. So I rushed to get ready for work, when I got in the shower I realized the the shower handle had broken off yesterday. CRAP!!! I finally managed to get the stub moved enough to turn the water on, take my shower, and then I had to use a toothbrush handle to shut it off. BTW, it wasn't my toothbrush! I keep one in the shower to help scrub grease and dirt off my fingers when I have been working on my car! Then I stumbled over the cat on the way to feed her, because of course she has to be right around your feet when feeding time comes. Finally I get my coffee and head out the door, turned around and got the bills that need to be mailed out, then finally made it to work. 30 Minutes late! NOBODY said a DAMN thing to me!! I guess I just looked grumpy! Sometimes that can be a good thing. So now since I am working the 6-3 shift I have to cover the Helpdesk so they can go eat lunch. Lets just say that it is a misuse of my system privileges! Oh well, it has given me time to blog today! Time to pretend to answer a question incorrectly. Make a nice day!!

No comments: