Friday, November 04, 2005

Fun at home

So yesterday evening my wife came over after her appointment and showed me where they had removed the stitches. Seems they couldn't get all the sticky stuff off her skin. While she was there th nephew came home and had his girlfriend with him, so my wife got to meet her finally. I don't think they thought much of each other. Ha Ha!! So my wife left shortly after that and the nephew and his girlfriend went surfing. When they got back my daughter got "the pope" (work nickname for nephews girlfriend) to try her special drink. Orange juice and Hawaiian Punch. Then got her to play air hockey and basically kept her occupied for an hour or so. After they ate they went in the nephews bedroom and hid. So my daughter had fun for a little while. My wife had made the comment before she left that the pope had quite a bit of junk in the trunk. The nephew likes them that way. It works for him! So this morning my wife came over to get our daughter and the pope was still in the nephews room, so I told him to keep her hidden until my wife left. I just don't feel like dealing with her shit about it. But it was a generally fun evening last night. Time for me to get to work. Tell someone you love them and make a nice day!

No comments: