Monday, November 07, 2005

Weekend

I had a pretty good weekend. Probably the best I have had in a year. What did I do? Nothing but talk. And thats all you get to know for now!

I went for a ride on Saturday morning, but didn't do the whole 20 miles. My knee started to bother me a little so I cut 3 miles off my ride. After that I mowed the grass. Hopefully I won't have to do that again this year. I probably will though. Then my wife came over with my daughter. I was chatting with someone on the internet and I left the window open. My wife asked to use my computer to check her email, so I just minimized everything. I think she opened the window up and read it though. She can't say anything though! So yesterday when she came over to pick our daughter up, she was wearing the perfume that she knows drives me nuts. HHMMMM I wonder why? Trying to keep her territory? Maybe she got nervous when she saw that I was actually talking to another woman? I don't know. Anyone got any insight to this? Time for me to get to work. Tell your pookie that you love them and make a nice day!

No comments: