Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Before the dawn

I woke up a little after 5 this morning. I was cold and shivering. I decided to move over and snuggle up to my wife and get warm. When I got over to her side of the bed, it was empty, and cold. Then I remembered. I sleep alone now. I realized that not only was I cold and shivering, but I was also lonely. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to wake up. I got got up around 0630 and went to PT at the gym. We did our usual push ups, sit ups, stretches, etc. The we got to choose whatever we wanted to do, so I went to the racquetball courts and proceeded to skunk a Capt and a LT who thought they were good. Umm no, sorry guys, but you need alot more practice. After I went home and got cleaned up , I came in to work. As I went through the gate there was a cute female SP checking IDs. She smiled at me, checked my ID then blatantly looked for a wedding ring! Damn. She could only be about 19 or 20 though. I would feel like a child molester!! Damn she is cute though! Make a nice day.

No comments: