Friday, February 24, 2006

Couch

OK I need to get a couch. I have come to this realization, because my oldest is coming to visit next weekend and is bringing her boyfriend. Now I know I can't just take him out and shoot him and think no one will miss him, so I need to have somewhere for people to crash when all the beds are full. (Besides the floor) Or they are a really hot chick, in which case they can go straight to my room! There is a list over on the right. Want to be on the list? Let me know. I'm easy, not cheap mind you , but really easy!

So anyway, back to before I wandered off. I need to get a couch. I have looked at the Laz-y-boy store, Kanes, a couple of small stores, Ethan Allen, and a couple others I can't remember. The only one I have found that is comfortable to me is at the cheap place Rooms To Go. Now should I get the one from the cheap place and hope it lasts, just because it is comfortable? Or do I get one that is more expensive and uncomfortable, but will last much longer? Oh the dilemna I am in!

Make a nice day!

No comments: