Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Volunteers

Seeking female volunteers for snuggle calls. Almost the same as booty calls, but just for snuggling. There are a few who I would consider for more than snuggling, but they are few.

Blondie. Yeah I'd do more than snuggle with her. She is a very sweet person and is always willing to talk to me. I got a few fantasies for her. I just have to talk her into forgetting about her new job and driving over a thousand miles for a "snuggle call". Think she'll do it?

Tacogirl. Redhead. Hot. Wears thongs. Married. Dammit! Too far North though.

Madame X. She may be a year or two older than me, but I could learn things from her, maybe teach her a few things. :) I'd be willing to anyway! Too bad she lives so far North of the Mason-Dixon. They got that whole "snow" and "freezing" thing that sucks ass. Maybe if she does a theater show on the road at DisneyWorld...

Summer. Hehehe. Most of you who read my blog know I have a serious fetish for redheads. One that admits to wanting to be a "fluffer" I would definitely do more than snuggle with. But once again, she is too far North. Although I do have relatives in that area. I hope she isn't a distant cousin or something! I know they say that incest is best, but umm no thanks. Come to think of it, the relatives are from my step-dad's side, so maybe it would be ok... :)

Jessica. She is hot. She is married. Damn. She lives too far North also. What the hell is it about women that are in the North?

I know there are some hotties here in Florida, but some of them are so damn dumb! I mean seriously, if they can't even spell correctly or write in somewhat understandable English, why would I want to go out with them? I know that I'm not perfect at writing, or even speaking. I sound like a redneck most of the time (with good reason) but at least I try to make sure everything is correct.

I better post this before I ramble too much more. Make a nice day.

No comments: