Monday, February 06, 2006

Dumbasses!

I hate the property management company that is running the place that I live in. Brand new houses. I just moved in less than two weeks ago, the power got shut off this morning because those dumbasses haven't paid the fucking power bill in two months!!! WTF?!?! I was a little upset to say the least. I took the pink slip over to the office and saw the one lady that I don't like at all and was preparing to "voice my concerns" to her in an unpleasant manner. She immediately saw the pink slip clutched in my hand and immediately pointed down the hall and said "See Mr. _____" Dammit!! I can't "voice my concerns" to him because he is a nice guy that I happen to like. He is always helpful and understanding concerning problems.

So anyway I talked to him and he said that there was an issue and that the bills had indeed been paid, but the power company screwed up and applied it to the wrong accounts, and the power would be back on really soon. Ugh. Sometimes I just want to tear someone a new asshole to make myself feel better, but then realize that it won't help the situation get better.

oh well. Things will improve. Make a nice day.

No comments: