Monday, February 13, 2006

Whoa

Something strange just happened. I picked my daughter up from the youth center this evening because my wife asked if I could watch her while she worked on dinner. Fine with me. Then she asked if I wanted to eat dinner with them. Hmmm. That worked for me. I took my daughter over there and ate dinner with them. Then afterwards we were sitting on the couch watching TV and talking when my phone rang. My friend called to see if I was still "on my date" :) I told her yes and had a very short conversation, then hung up. Then my wife got "the look" in her eye and I know she was dying to ask who that was, but she managed to hold off. Hmmm. Her body language said that she wanted to know very badly. Hahaha!!! Maybe I'll have to arrange for my friend to call me at more opportune times!

OK, I hope everyone is voting for Summer. I vote as often as the site allows me to. I hope she wins, cause she is a Babe. Whether it is month, year, or century.

Make a nice day!

No comments: