Tuesday, February 07, 2006

PT

Damn PT sucked this morning. We did the "ab workout" today. I won't be able to sit up tomorrow. Basically we worked abs for a good solid 45 minutes. I'm hungry now also. It's only 1000 and my stomach is growling.

So I entered Madame X's best pick up line contest. I contemplated submitting a very cheesy one, but went with a polite one instead. Hehe. It won't win, but this is about having fun.

As far as my question from last week about the strangest place you've ever had sex, I have to admit that so far Summer is in the lead. You'll have to read her comment. But talk about going to hell... :)

Now where can I find a hot redhead like Summer for myself? Can you order them in the mail or just over the internet?

And Blondie got a job finally! yay! Get to work!

All right, I have to find a snack fund, I'm starving. Make a nice day!

No comments: