Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday

Today is a day off for me. They felt sorry for us military folks and gave us a 4 day weekend. Monday being Presidents day and all. Damn nice of em. So anyway I was checking Ebay for a new digital camera since the soon to be ex wife doesn't seem inclined to return the old digital camera. Doesn't break my heart any since it is more than 5 years old and 1.2 Megapixels. I have been looking at a "Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z3 4.0 Megapixel" anyone have any information about this camera? Good, bad, recommend something better? I don't need the top of the line super camera, just something to take decent pictures with.

I am going to go to JC Penney's white sale and see about getting some whites. Need a few more towels and such. Plus it will get me out of the house and in contact with people. yay.

Make a nice day.

No comments: