Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Some peoples kids

Some people should learn to kill their young when they are born!! But no, they let the little bastards grow up and make life hell for the rest of us. I had a very "grumpy" morning today, because of a couple of dimwits who can't get their own folks to do their job so they keep trying to get me to do it for them. I sent the work back to their folks and told them how to do their job and they happily started doing it. Then the fucktards figured out that I was making them look like the idiots they are and threw a royal hissy fit. (If you don't know what a hissy fit is, go find a redneck and ask them to explain.) So we were at odds this morning to say the least. I didn't tell them to fuck off. My boss doesn't like it when I do that. It tends to be a headache for him to fix. I was very close though this morning.

I hope you all can Make a nice day.

No comments: