Friday, February 03, 2006

Fun Question

OK folks, I had an idea when I was reading Madame X's blog this morning. I would ask a question and see who had the best answer.

Where is the strangest location you have ever had sex. The front seat of your mom's car, the treehouse that you used to play in, etc. Give enough information about why that location was chosen and whether you had fun or not.

I have to admit that the strangest place I ever had sex was actually in the middle of the road. Yes that is correct. My girlfriend at the time gave me directions and we wound up in a very secluded area that was a new subdivision. She then pulled out a blanket (country girls are usually prepared like that) and pulled me out to in front of the car in the middle of the road. She had me leave the headlights on so we could see. Hehe, it was a lot of fun. I kept wondering what if, but that only contributed to the fun of it all.

So tell me your story. (I need fantasy material for the weekend!) :) Who has the strangest location.
Make a nice day.

No comments: