Friday, January 07, 2005

7 Jan 05

Another day another nickel. I need to make rank so I can get some more money. Me and a couple other guys took a looong lunch yesterday and went to a surf competition about an hour down the road. A digital camera was brought. I have never in my life seen that much fine stuff in really small bikinis in one spot in my life!!! We were only there for an hour and they took more than 70 pictures. Baywatch had nothing on Sebastian Inlet yesterday! Anyway when I got home and changed out of my uniform, I went and gave my wife a kiss and the first thing she says is, "So you put sunscreen on today?" Damn, busted! So I told her that since she blew me off for lunch we fellas went down to the beach to see what was going on. After dinner I showed her the pictures. She laughed and called us dogs. Oh well. At least she laughed about it. Well I turn old again tomorrow. 35 years old. Maybe my age is finally going to catch up with my gray hair. My wife says it makes me look distinguished. Yayy! What I really want to be. Oh well time to go for now.

No comments: