Monday, January 31, 2005

Medieval Faire

We went to a medieval faire in Gainesville yesterday. Had a really good time. It wasn't one of the big solid structure ones, just one that is there for a couple of weekends. It was very good considering that though.

I woke up last night when my wife turned over and faced me. She sorta snuggled up to me and held me. Maybe she does love me still. That gave me the most wonderful feeling of being loved that I haven't had in a long time. I felt bad when I had to get up, because I knew that it would wake her up and I didn't want to wake her up this morning. She slept through most of me getting ready for work, but when I had to turn on the bathroom light she woke up and decided to get up 15 minutes early. I guess I need to get to work doing something.

No comments: