Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Blah

Went to PT this morning. We had to run outside. That sucked ass. It was cold and with the wind blowing in off the water it just sucked. Had some evil thoughts this morning. I guess wishing someone would overdose on drugs constitutes not being nice. I also thought that a nice big semi hitting him at a high rate of speed. Why am I having these thoughts now? Because my wife who used to make fun of women who got all done up with make up and coordinated gym outfits, has become one of them. SHe also has started wearing perfume to the gym. Why? According to the "How to tell if your spouse is cheating on you" guide, That is one of the major warning signs. I wonder how much a Private Investigator would charge. Is it really worth it? Should I just tell her to get out with no hard evidence? I wish I knew what to do.

No comments: