Monday, January 10, 2005

Monday

Well I guess I had a pretty good weekend. For my birthday I got some flip flops from my wife and socks and underwear from my daughters. So now I am officially 35 years old, and I didn't even get any sex for my birthday. Lots of fun. At least my wife played video games with me. Whoo hoo! Alright I admit that was fun. She starts college again tonight. She will be going three nights a week. M, W, & F from 1800-2045 hours. That means I have to learn my youngests schedule and make her lunches and feed her dinner, make her take baths, etc. I told my wife to write up a task list so that I wouldn't forget anything.

Yesterday I made my littlest ride bikes with me up to the gas station so I could air her tires up properly. I did mine while I was there. Then we rode over to the beach and just watched the Atlantic ocean for a bit. There weren't any bikinis out running around where I could see them though, and my little one found a few shells she liked and decided it was time to go home so we went back.

My wife saw some article about Denise Richards posing for the December Playboy, so I had to go dig it out and take a look. I handed it to her then so she could look. I was impressed. Evidently the pictures were taken 3 months after having given birth. She looked good. Time to go to work I guess.

No comments: