Thursday, January 20, 2005

Women

What is it about women that make men become drooling idiots? I mean is it something we learn from society, or is it in our genes? I realize that in different societies and different times, different things are found to be sexy or erotic. To me there is no woman that is ugly. She might be overweight with hairy moles all over her face, but if she is a good person then there is a place in the world for her. On the other hand, there are some women who have amzing looks and bodies to drool for, but they are not a very nice person. Those I can pass on and not even think about anymore. The women that I truly love are the beautiful ones that are honestly sweet caring women. That is why I married my wife. Maybe she is getting a little older now, but to me I still see her as a beautiful woman that is sexy as hell! I need to take a picture of her butt and put it on that website! She has spent enough time in the gym for her to get some good ratings, even if she doesn't think so!

No comments: