Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Good Morning

Had a pretty good night last night. Come to think of it, yesterday was a pretty good day. My wife sent me a link to a website, www.ratethatass.com or something like that. I don't remember the exact link, but I spent a few minutes there rating butts. Some were very nice. After that I did some studying for my WAPS test while my wife did some studying for her college classes. After about two hours I was tired of reading that extremely dry stuff so I dug out a copy of Hustler Fantasies and "studied" it for awhile. When my wife noticed what I was studying I started reading to her. Messed up her studying badly! :) It was fun! Then last night I had her grabbing my hair and riding my face for an hour or so. I didn't even bother to wash my face afterwards, just went to sleep happy!! Time to go. Later!

No comments: