Thursday, January 27, 2005

Early Day

I hate getting up early. I woke up at 0430 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I finally got out of bed at 10 till 0500 and had my coffee. I have to be at work at 0600 anyway though so I guess 10 minutes early isn't too bad. Unfortunately my body tends to wake up early on weekends also. No sleeping in for me!

It looks like the individual that my wife is "friends" with is going back overseas for a job. He should be gone at least a year. I guess I just have to contend with her emailing, texting, and calling him. Maybe he will get shot or blown up. Real nice thoughts yeah I understand. I don't care anymore.

My wife is going in for a facial today so I guess I won't be going home for lunch since I would be there by myself. Maybe I'll go to the chow hall. I don't really want to go to Burger King. Actually I do, but I would like to lose a few pounds to get rid of the fat around my waist.

Why do I still love my wife so much even though she does this to me?

1 comment:

Miss Marisol said...

Sounds like you have a very modern relationship. Or, you are just a patient man.