Friday, January 21, 2005

Bad Morning

It wasn't a pleasant morning on the Space Coast today. Alarm went off, I tried to snuggle up with my wife, she decided she had to get up right then, so I did too. When I was headed around the bed to the bathroom we met, I tried to give her a hug, she forcefully sidestepped me and wouldn't give me a hug. She had something better to do than spend 10 seconds on me. Yep I feel loved. So me being the petty person I am, when I took my shower I locked the door so I could shower in peace. She came and tried the door then got upset enough that she had to go find a small tool to unlock it from outside. By the time she got it unlocked I was almost done. When she stepped into the shower I stepped out of the shower. I got dressed and woke up my daughter for school, grabbed all my stuff and went in and gave her a kiss and told her I Loved Her then came to work. I am only about a half hour early to work. To say I was upset and hurt would be an understatement. I don't know what is up with her, but I don't know how much farther I am willing to bend to try to keep her. I Love Her very much, but if she doesn't love me any longer what can I do but let her go?

No comments: