Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Another day sober

Being sober isn't always fun. Sometimes I wish I could just start drinking again like I used to. Back when I didn't think I would live past 25. Its a good thing I made some mistakes and then met my wife or I would be dead by now.

I wish my wife wouldn't join me in the shower in the mornings unless she was willing to give it up. That is very hard, in more ways than one, to cope with. Like this morning, she doesn't go to the gym on Wednesdays but she came in the shower this morning with me. Being the dutiful husband, I washed her back, which caused me to have a large amount of blood flow to a certain portion of my anatomy, especially since she was moving her butt back and forth against it. I am starting to wonder if she is doing it on purpose to tease me. Blue balls hurt.

Did I mention that she gave me a Playstation 2 for Christmas? One of the new ones. Its about an inch or so thick. Big size difference. So anyway since my birthday is so close to Christmas, I usually get the Christmas/Birthday gifts. Basically people are too cheap to buy gifts for both and think I won't notice or call them out about it. Believe me I do. So what did I get for my birthday? A pair of Flip Flops, some socks, and some underwear. Hmmm. I keep threatening to give people Birthday/Christmas presents. I am going to have to follow up on it I think.

No comments: