Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday

Well it's Friday. Whee!! I sat at home all alone last night. The nephew was working, and my wife had my daughter. It felt so lonely. I wish I was the type of person who could just go out and meet people, but I'm 35. Where do people my age go and hang out? I know where the younger generation hangs out, but they are too young for me to hang out with. I ended up turning the stereo on so I would have some noise, and surfed the internet. One of these days I will go out somewhere. Make a nice day.

1 comment:

KevinWByrd said...

It's called a bar homey!
I'm 30 and I can still go to a bar and hang out and drink a slow cold corona and talk to the chicas!
It's easy.
Just talk to them like they are other humans who are out of the house with the intent of having fun and talking to someone.
It's almost like that's whats really happening.
Ignore the fact that what is really happening is that most of those people are terribly lonely and looking for someone to make them feel special, only to freak out as soon as they get out and decide that everyone who tries to talk to them is evil and wants to take advantage of them.
That makes you paranoid.