Thursday, October 13, 2005

Phone call

I just got a phone call from my wife. She wants me to swap nights with my daughter this week because she is out of school on Friday. So instead of having her tonight, I will have her Friday night and Saturday night. Now don't get me wrong I love my daughter and want to spend as much time as I can with her, but I had planned to go for a bike ride Saturday morning. I'm sorry, but she just isn't up to riding 22 miles. I reminded my wife about my bike rides and she told me that she would be willing to come over and watch our daughter on Saturday morning. As long as it wasn't too early. Why do I get the feeling she had intended to come over anyway? I know she probably needs to do laundry, and there is probably something else she wants to take with her. Oh well, I will take what time I can get with my daughter when I can. She won't be a little girl much longer. Tell someone you love them!

No comments: