Friday, October 21, 2005

Wow Lots of comments!

There sure were a lot of comments yesterday! I want to thank everyone who left comments or just came and checked it out. By my count there are 11 comments for just getting rid of the name, and 8 for a full coverup. I guess I need to find a tattoo artist around here that is good. I always enjoy going to tattoo parlors. There are usually women there who have tattoos and piercings. When you get really lucky they are actually in the chair. So does anyone know of a good tattoo artist that is in my area? The guy who did my arms moved to Minnesota and started his own shop there. The guy who did my back is dead. (His girlfriend shot him with a .22 rifle 17 times. I think she was slightly pissed off about something.) And the guy who did the one that I need to have changed is in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. I'm not driving that far just for a tattoo. I would fly to Minnesota to have the guy who did my arms cover it up though. He has been in several of the magazines since he did my arms. According to his shops website, you have to make an appointment a couple of weeks or more in advance. Oh well. Too cold that far north right now. My idea of winter is low 60's and rough surf at the beach! :)

So the last 18 hours or so have been interesting. My wife had to go in to the dermatologist yesterday afternoon to have some more stuff around where she had a mole removed cut out. The mole came back with some inconsistencies so they wanted to make sure it was all gone. So I picked my daughter up from school and one of my wifes friends started a conversation and told me she was sorry about our situation, and that if I wanted to talk to give her a call. She told me that she had gone through the same thing herself. I don't know what my wife told her, but it is interesting that her friend sided with me. Course that was to my face, maybe she said the same thing to her. Then later on that night, my mother-in-law called and talked to me for 45 minutes. Told me that I was welcome to bring my daughter and come up there for Christmas, and that my wife wasn't invited. WTF?! How can she be that mad at her daughter? I told her that she needed to give my wife a lot of love and support, whether she thought she deserved it or not. We then got into a conversation about my nephew. I accidentally let slip that he has gathereed a small harem here. She laughed and told me to tell him to bring some a little bit older home for me. ??? This is coming from my mother-in-law! Umm yeah ok. Anyway, this morning my wife comes over to pick up our daughter for school, ends up spilling coffee in my bathroom and starts crying. All I could do was hold her and tell her it was ok. When the immediate crying finished, she asked me to put a waterproof bandage on the spot that they cut on yesterday. Holyshit!! Turns out they had to cut so much out that they put in 10 stitches. So I think she is scared about that. Maybe her family is giving her such a hard time that it is tearing her up. Either way I don't know. I told her that if she wanted to talk she knows where I am. As much as it hurts that she left me, it hurts me even more to see her in pain or crying. I guess I still love her. I guess I will see where the future takes me. Make a nice day!

20 comments:

W2W said...

Well I am going to sound like a bitch - with that being said - you can not be someone she can always count on anytime something happens. Trust me - been there done that. Maybe after you work through your feelings for her you can be a support system for her. Would she be there for you...think about it. The time she should some to you about a problem should be about you daughter.

I am a woman so I can say this - women are catty & bitchy. One minute you will be her savior the next the reason she has failed.

If you end up coming to Ft.Walton for your cover up. Give Kevin & me a yell.

SCH said...

I realize that I can't be her shoulder to cry on whenever it is good for her, but I have spent the last 13 years of my life with this woman and I still love her very much. It hurts me to see her in pain and it is part of my nature to try to comfort her. It isn't good for me, but that is part of me, and I really don't want to change. I have noticed that it seems like everytime I do something nice for her or help her out, she gets mean and nasty towards me. So that is helping to harden my heart some. I don't like it, but it is happening.

The next time I head to FWB I will drop you guys an email on NIPR and scare the crap out of you to let you know I will be in the area! :) And yes I did get curious and look up both of you. I'm not psycho though. A little sick and twisted maybe... :)

W2W said...

Don't feel bad about being psycho. We tried to look you up also. lol We cound not figure who you are. Did you find us?

W2W said...

Don't feel bad about being psycho. We tried to look you up also. lol We cound not figure who you are. Did you find us?

SCH said...

Yep. :)

KevinWByrd said...

Why did she cry?

I mean crying over spilt coffee is just as silly as crying over spilled milk.

Either way read my response to your thursday post before you start looking for a tatoo artist man.

Covering tatoos is like throwing out all of your old photos or cutting them up when you break up with someone. And that is insane.
You would be throwing away parts of your life.

And noone gets to be an oldy and then turns around and looks at the evidence of their life from pictures and so on and says, "Damn I wish I had thrown all those memories out."

They always wish they had saved more.

SCH said...

You have a point Butterbone. I haven't decided what I am going to do yet. I'll probably just forget about it. Until I see it in the mirror each morning.

BTW, scared yet?

W2W said...

Oh my god you found us. Scared? Hun, I am from Alabama & if people having sex with animals don't scare me nothing will. lol

Kevin don't even say a word.

SCH said...

So how many brothers/uncles/cousins do you have still at home?

W2W said...

i can't tell you. I don't want to make you jealous by all the loving I am getting.

KevinWByrd said...

Since she is from "BAMA" you have to qualify the parameters of that question by asking how many brothers/uncles/cousins are still at home whom she has regular sexual relations with.

Cause those are the only ones that count.
LOL!

SCH said...

So when is the last time she went home for a "visit"? Did she come back happy?

Oh yeah, is the marine her brother/uncle/cousin also? Or is she going "outside" the family?

W2W said...

I always come back whistling Dixie.

Which Marine are you talking about? My father the marine or the other one. lol

SCH said...

They aren't the same person? :)

W2W said...

Does it count that I call both of them Daddy?

SCH said...

Only if you film it!

W2W said...

No, but I have pictures that my lil brother drew. Will that work?

SCH said...

You got your little brother involved in all this? Tsk Tsk.

W2W said...

It's family thing :)

SCH said...

I guess it is.

Looks like it is time for me to turn everything off and bag them up. Ya'll take care and have an enjoyable weekend!