Monday, October 03, 2005

It's real I think

Well last night was my first night alone. Friday and Saturday night I had my daughter. The nephew went to Jacksonville for the weekend, and as far as I know hasn't made it back yet. So I was truly alone last night. I went to Wally World after my wife took my daughter with her last night and got a bunch of the cheap furniture to replace what she took with her. Then I spent the rest of the night putting it all together. Dinner was two slices of pizza heated up in the microwave. (I get the microwave!) Side note: I actaully had a very pretty woman come up to me in Wal-Mart and talk to me. Granted it was just about a light bulb, but I think it might have been more if I hadn't been wearing my ring. I can't seem to take it off yet. Anyway, I weighed myself this morning. Seems like I lost 5 pounds somewhere in the past couple days. I need to anyway. Probably another 10 and I'll be rid of the belly blubber enough to actually show a six pack again. So my wifes mom called on Saturday night. My wife hasn't told her that she left me yet. So mom talks to me for probably half an hour then finally asks if her daughter is available. I informed her that she wasn't home. Mom asked if we had an argument, I just told her that she should talk to her daughter. She knows something isn't right, but not what exactly. I guess last night it set in that this is for real. I just don't know what to do with myself now. Make a nice day.

1 comment:

W2W said...

I know this really tough for you right now. I on the other hand do believe this is the beginning of a new start for you. Next couple of months are going to be rough from time to time, but this is your second chance. Just find some hobbies to keep you busy.