Friday, September 30, 2005

She's gone

Well she got most everything tshe wanted moved out today. I guess that was her birthday present to herself. One of the first things she wanted to do was exchange the coffee pot that I got her. Figures. I had to tell one of the guys that I work with what is going on so that I could ask him to help move her stuff. He has a truck. So now I guess people at work will figure out that something is wrong. One of the benefits of working where I work, if you ask someone to keep something a secret, they prety much do. There are a few who can't keep their mouths shut, but they are known for the most part, because all it takes is once, and people won't tell you anything. I was having a pretty hard time not crying while we were moving stuff. After all the big stuff was done, she came back and showered since she doesn't have everything set up over there yet. She asked me to carry her nightstand out to her car without removing the drawers or stuff in it. I don't think so. I opened it up and started pulling stuff out, and a bunch of the jewelry that she said she was going to put in a jewelry box for our daughter was in it. Hmmm. I set it aside and kept going. When she saw that I had it set out, she got pissy with me about anything she could think of. Then she told me I should just go through her jewelry box since all that she had is what I gave her. I told her that wasn't what I wanted. I want her to sit down with me for 15 or 20 minutes and go through the stuff and set aside the things that she never wears and doesn't like. I should probably mention that when I went to the desert I spent alot of money on gold. If I were to tally up what all the jewelry is worth it would be at least $15K. Most of it is 18 or 22 karat also. There is also a bunch of family heirloom stuff that my mom gave to her. I was told to specifically get the heirloom stuff back. So anyway, when she was leaving she asked what time I was going to go tv shopping. I told her I would probably head out about 9 am. She got all mad, and then started giving me a hard time. Hell all I wanted was to take her car so that if I found something I could get it home without having it delivered if that is even available. I don't think Wal-Mart delivers. Then she got mad at me because she might want to sleep in. WTF?! Her last words to me were, to call her before I come over. How about if I go over and swap cars and don't bother to even knock on the door? I got my own keys, and if she thinks I am going to give them up while I'm still making payments, I don't fucking think so!! Well this was supposed to be a quick little update, but I am getting pissed off again so I better go. Find a fuck buddy and have a good time!!

1 comment:

SCH said...

I guess it will get better in the future. At least I hope it will.