Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sad and Grumpy

Last night before I left for school, my wife told me she might be late. Thats kind of like, "I might be going to jail." Whatever. School last night was pretty good. The instructor put off Thursdays quiz till next Tuesday. It will be the last quiz and if I do well enough on it I won't have to take the final. The girl that sits next to me in class asked me what I was taking next semester, but since the school isn't offering speech I am not taking anything. So I ended up telling her that I wasn't taking anything because I was going to deal with my divorce. Up until then I haven't told hardly anyone that I am having marital problems. I guess I do a good job hiding it, because the few people I have told have been stunned. Its always a wet blanket. So I went home. I ended up doing a load of laundry, because the hamper was full and my daughter needed some clothes for today, I finished loading the dishwasher with the dirty dishes my wife left in the sink. Not just a couple, but a full sink. Then I had to wash the non-dishwasher safe ones and start the dishwasher. I also made my daughters lunch, because, big surprise here, my wife didn't do it. By then it was time to put my daughter to bed. After I finished getting her in bed, I checked my email, and folded the clothes that I had washed. I left them on the couch for my wife to put away, and then went to bed. I didn't put the blanket and her pillow out on the couch, because I forgot. So I guess its a good thing that she didn't come home until quarter of 6. I know this because she came in the bedroom to get the blanket and pillow after I heard her close her car door and try to sneak in the back door. She failed to get her pajamas though. Too bad. I got up and got my coffee then went back to the bedroom. I watched tv while drinking my coffee. When I started getting ready for work I locked the bedroom door. Call me petty, but I wanted some privacy. When I was getting dressed she tried to come in, but it was still locked. I made her wait until I was dressed then let her in. She then had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to brush my teeth before she got in the bathroom. I told her I didn't care, but I would be brushing my teeth and finishing up. So needless to say I am still feeling hurt this morning so therefore I am grumpy as well as sad. Make a nice day.

No comments: