Monday, September 26, 2005

Weekend

Well this weekend wasn't bad overall. I came home from work on Friday and started on my homework. My wife was doing hers as well. After a half hour or so, she said she was going to go to the beach to study. Yeah right. She said she would be back in time for dinner. If we wanted to eat early I should just call her. At 5 pm I called her cell phone. It was busy. I called back in five minutes. Still busy. I called afew minutes after that, it rang, then I heard a click and got a dial tone. WTF??!! So I loaded my daughter up and we went out to dinner. As we are turning onto the main road, my wife turns into the subdivision. I waved at her and kept going. My daughter decided what restaurant she wanted to eat at and as we parked I called my wife on the house phone and informed her of where we were eating and that her daughter wanted her to eat with us. Needless to say she chose not to. My daughter kept hoping she would come in though. Saturday morning I got up and my wife was gone. She left sometime during the night I reckon. I had wanted to go for a bike ride but she wasn't home by 9 so I took my daughter shopping for my wifes birthday. It is this Friday. So we went to Wal-Mart and the base exchange. She got her a pretty little knick knack. I actually decided to get her a bed in a bag thing. It has the sheets the pillow cases and the comforter all in one, and a small coffee maker. Yeah I know, I'm a stupid F@#$%^. I can't help it yet. Besides, it helps to give a little stability to my daughter. My wife was there when we got home. I did some more homework, then about 2 I decided to go out for awhile just to get some air. I went out through the garage and my wife was in there at the laundry area. I told her I would be back and she looked at me. Then I left. I came back about two hours later. When I came in the bedroom, my wife said to me, "You could at least tell me you are leaving!" Oh no! I told her that I did tell her I was leaving and that she looked at me when I said it. She started to argue about it, but I cut her off and told her that she hardly ever tells me when she is leaving anymore so what is her problem? Later after dinner, she comes into the kitchen and tells me that she is leaving and will be back in a couple of hours.

All right, Blogger is pissing me off! I typed everything in and tried to post it then it tells me I got to sign in. Then It didn't post anything and I went back to my post and had to recover it. Then this is all that there is. I had typed for an hour on this thing. I was current up to this morning. I don't feel like typing it in again. Maybe I will add to this later when I have some more time. Make a nice day.

No comments: