Monday, September 26, 2005

Weekend Finish

I'll try to finish my update that got lost.

So I told her that I would see her around 9. She asked me why I said that, so I told her that I had learned that whenever she told me a timeframe that she would be back, that if I doubled it then that would be an accurate time for her to return. She got a hurt look on her face and I went back to what I was doing. She left then. My daughter wanted me to take her to play at the park, and also meet her friends at the park. So at 6:30 we rode up there. She played with her friends for awhile and I noticed that a few minutes after 7 my wife turned down the rode to the house. I didn't bother leaving a note or anything, because I figured she wouldn't be back before we were. It actually surprised me that she was home close to the time she said she would be. The other mom's that were at the park were, talking like women do when they are alone. They keep forgetting that I am around because I am usually pretty quiet. They were talking about sex and who wasn't getting any. I wanted to jump up and tell them I'm not either, how about getting together for a little while? I didn't though, because there were kids around and also, because that isn't the type of person I am. So then one of them noticed that my wife was walking up to us then. Hmm. Guess she saw our bikes up there or something. So she gets in on the fun with the girls. After about a half hour it is gatting too dark, so I called my daughter and we headed home. My wife stayed and talked to the other moms for a few minutes. So later on when I went to bed I noticed that my wife had put her pajamas on like she was going to bed instead of going out. Turns out she did stay home. Surprise. I decided to mow the yard before I went to church so I got ready to do it and my wife told me that she was going to make breakfast. Surprise #2 for the morning. OK. I went out and mowed the yard in record time. When I came in I expected her to have made something. but she didn't. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised about that. I went back to the bedroom to shower and get dressed for church, and she was shaving her legs. She seemed surprised that I was done already, and said she would wait to shave her other leg after breakfast. I told her to go ahead and finish because I needed to shower and get ready for church. She could make breakfast after she finished. Worked out that way. She overcooked the eggs, but the toast and grits was good. She said she was going to the beach while we were at church. When we got back I decided to go for my bike ride. As it turns out I have only been riding 16.5 miles, so I added another 3 miles or so my route. It still only took me two hours. When I got home, my wife was gone, so I asked my nephew where my daughter was. Turns out she was actually with my wife. Surprise #3. We worked on homework the rest of the day for the most part. Dinner time, we had just sat down to eat when her cell phone rang. She got up from the table and went outside to talk to whoever called. We finished eating and cleaned up. I left her dinner on the table. By the time she got back to it, I'm sure it was cold. Her fault. We put our daughter to bed and I did my chores then went to bed myself. Actually I watched tv in the bedroom, and fell asleep. Around 10 my wife came in and woke me up because she turned the bathroom light on so she could see. All I saw at first was her butt in panties right in front of my face because she was bent over picking something up. Next time I saw her she was in pajamas again and was getting the blanket and pillow to head for the couch. Hmm. She actually going to stay at home? She left her purse in the bedroom too, so I assumed that she was. Surprise #4. I went back to sleep and slept fairly decent. I bought one of those body pillows so now I have something to keep my back warm. Not as good as the real thing, but it works for now. So that pretty much gets everyone up to speed on my weekend. Lots of fun and excitement. Not. What a boring life. I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments: