Friday, September 09, 2005

Better

Well I feel a little better today. The headache is gone and it isn't raining this morning. I don't really have much to say. I could tell you about my night last night, but nothing interesting happened. Pretty much the same as it has been. I have been trying to keep up with everyone else's blogs, and failing to do my work. I just don't really caare about it right now. I have to write a nomination package for a NCO of the Quarter and also a decoration for the same person. She deserves them, but I am being lazy. Anyone want to write them for me? :) I guess I should start on at least one of them. Make a nice day!

1 comment:

W2W said...

I so know what you mean. This week I have felt so lazy at work. I hope things pick up for you & you have a wonderful weekend.